OMG Porthos! thats unreal!
You guys remember when I first joined you on spawn.com, I had a 10 months old baby...well he's starting school in september. [img]confused.gif[/img]
Congrat to you your little girl grandpa...euh...chaser.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 14, 2004 10:08 PM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>
OMG Porthos! thats unreal!
damn you're getting old!
What's weird is another boarder got engaged, COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
well, yeah, it is Valentine's day, anyways, congratualtions to y'all!
Who was that toymank?
no idea, I really dont pay attention [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I confess....it was me...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">were you drunk?Originally posted by The Cheshire Cat:
I confess....it was me...
congrats, chaser.
i feel like i don't belong here...being some punk little 18 year old....heh
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] Con-griggity-grats to you "old timer",...
Soon you'll taste the fabulous privilege that is known as the "senior citizens discount"
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
you must feel like Steve Martin right now, hahah!
Just stay clear of any guys called "Fronk"
Bookmarks